Nov 4, 2004

A short encounter at G's cube.

At work, today there was diwali celebration. Even though I went to watch it, I received a call and was asked to attend an important meeting. I never expected that I will be called to the office of one of the executive VPs. I was little nervous even all that was asked to be delivered were done on time. So I was not sure why I was called for. It was the first time I was called to his office. I went there. Exec VP appreciated the work and thanked for delivering things on time. Meeting was short and got over in 10 minutes. I felt nice. G's cube is in the same building. So I thought of meeting him while on my way back. There were not many on his floor. Almost all offices and cubes were vacant. All might have gone to the gym to watch diwali celebration. When I reached there, G showed me a picture of a shemale's kundi taken at a closeup. It was a very nice picture. Awesome "kundi". I asked him to send that picture to my email, which he did. While we both were watching that picture on his monitor, G's slowly reached my front and unzipped my fly. He took mine out... Its tip was wet. G wiped it off with the paper napkin and took mine in his mouth. I was feeling so horny. I watched the way he was sucking. In between he was looking at me. I bit my lips and expressed to him that I am truly enjoying his suck. Even though I wanted to take the fun little slow, I could not control myself with G's suck. Eventually I told G that I am all about to spill. He gave me paper-napkin. I spilled... This time there was too much. I asked him whether he wanted to jerk but he told that he will do it later. I put mine inside, assured myself that I did not spill on my trousers. Later I came back to my office and chatted with him for 5 minutes. I told him that I enjoyed the way he sucked me.